Saturday 14 July 2012

just a lot of topics

     So it's been about a day or two since I last posted something on my blog but I had nothing to report-plus I forgot. So today I was watching some old family movies like Cheaper By The Dozen 2 and the speacial chritmas episode of Big Time Rush...Big Time Christmas. As I was watching these things I thought about how lucky we are to have family. We might have our disputes and conflicts but we're always by each other's sides no matter what.
      To me Christmas is the most emotional time of year. You get to be with your family and share a wonderful evening together. It doesn't really matter about the presents or what Santa gets you. It's just a simple night of being happy with your family. That's always the true meaning of Christmas.
     I know I might sound crazy talking about Christmas in the Middle of Summer but Christmas movies always cheer and warm me up!
     Ok so back on topic! As I finished watching the movies I decided to go outside on the balcony. As I stepped outside I thought about what a beautiful night it was. A perfect night to take a walk. Surprisingly I wasn't the only one up right now at 2 am. A boy was pedaling home on his bike. I was quite surprised considering the time but I guess it was a perfect night to step outside. It's actually pretty amazing what you can see and hear once all the house lights are off and no one is honking horns. Like I said before it's pretty awesome :)
     i just wanted to run outside and take a walk. i wanted to walk away from all the troubles bothering me and just walk out into a world waiting for me. I wanted to explore just walk around aimlessly, lessening my pain. From where I'm standing I can't even see one pretty little star. Maybe if I went to somewhere where the street lights weren't so bright I would be able to make a wish upon one and just walk away from my troubles. Don't you ever feel that way?
My fave song...Playin through my head for some reason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment